- An understanding of web markup
- Optimizing applications
- Implementing API designs and architecture
- Develop and enhance our main front end platforms – websites
- Develop new user-facing features
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability
Higher technical education, Development experience in Java 1.5 or newer from 2 years and similar experience in PHP 8.0.XX. Knowledge at the basic level: confident understanding of PLO principles in Java, formation of printed form.
Experience in forming print forms from Java code. Basic knowledge of layout layout (PDF, HTML, DOCX); Experience of SQL query development (different options Join, grouping); English – intermediate level. Ability to work in an Agile environment. Experience with other JS libraries like ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks.
Compensation and Benefits
Contract Rate Depending on Experience
|Job Category||Information technology|